Relay Essay - "____________ is a place where ..."


*Before you start reading, I assure you that this is the "BEST" essay ever:)..*

Rooms, Hearts, & Outsiders (RH-, O type)


My room is a place where I can do things that I don't want anyone else to see. It is the place where I can truly be myself. With the doors closed, I can do whatever I want. I can shout as loud as I can because shouting is how I become my true self (right? lol)..?

I said that I can do things that I don't want anyone to see in my room, but that's not true, considering the two roommates and three ho-mates who can sneak in anytime. So KMLA dormitory is not my true room. Not only the dorm room but also every room around the world does not seem to be my "room". However, I believe that there is "the one and only room".

*This is where it gets crazy... (eh hemm.. woohyeon.. seungmin.. "The two Brians")*

It is my mother's heart. //what?? Biologically, the heart has two rooms. //Well, actually, we have four; unless you are a fish:) But because I have my younger sister, I will provide the left room for her and I'll take the one in the right. Since the room is made up of muscles and tissues, it can perfectly block the sounds and absorb most of the physical energy created inside. The best part is that it is very warm. My mother is a warm-hearted woman: she has a warm heart that is kept at 36.5 C, which is very suitable for me to survive.

However, I sometimes feel discomfort in my room for some reasons. I don't know the reason exactly, but I sometimes break some items in the room. Thus I am the HEART_BREAKER, and I feel really sorry to my mom. Furthermore, I am a noisy person who messes up the room; I like to invite my friends and hold a room party! Yes, I am the HEART-SHAKER. //sigh...

But there is a problem. This room won't last forever. So I will have to go and find another place as soon as the one I'm using now won't function. //...?? Wait, if I become an outsider so that nobody cares about me, wouldn't it be fine even if I live without 'my room'? That seems to be the most reasonable solution so far.



hemoglobin에 대한 이미지 검색결과
<Rooms, Hearts, - Outsider> - the universal donor blood type...    Sorry Guys..^^

댓글

가장 많이 본 글