First photo - My Portrait

Viewfinders, right. Nowadays I'm into photography; more accurately, I'm 'addicted' to it. In this post, I would like to share my hobby, photography. 

Sometimes while walking around my school campus, I find something very unusual that captures my mind. Whenever I find anything special, I pull my camera out and see the world through the lens. I love the thrill I get from pressing the shutter. "Click!" The mirror flips, capturing the moment in the viewfinder, and the vibration travels from my hand to the brain like a small electric shock (i love this feeling). After 1/60th of a second, a photo is made.

I think photography is all about the perspective and the thoughts. Same place, same time, but a different photo. Many pictures are taken at the same event by different people; however, the results are different. Some photos emphasize the background, while some are covered by big faces. These differences show what one is trying to express. [a form of media] A 'good photo' is determined by other people; however, whether people think the photo is good or bad, the uniqueness of the photo never changes. I believe that it is this new perspective that determines the photo's uniqueness. A photo can show you things that you had never seen before, or it can reveal a different perspective on things familiar. It's always fun looking for a new perspective, and I hope to continue my hobby, sharing my thoughts and ideas through the viewfinder.



















This photo is one of my favorites. It took a little more than 1/60th of a second. (To capture the stars and the milky way, I had to put it on a 20-second exposure.) I chose this photo as my cover because I love stars. Whenever I look at the beautiful stars in the night sky, I feel like I am nothing but a tiny dust in this vast universe; however, at the same time, I feel somewhat unique. This feeling inspires me to know more about the universe and nature. My passion for science, especially biology, comes from this idea.

I'm not sure what I want to do in the future yet, and I am trying to find what best suits me. I hope one day, I'll look back at this post and think of the old times. ^^ More post and photos will be posted. Please look forward to it!


Quote of the Day:
"Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly is."

 - Anonymous



댓글

가장 많이 본 글